WAY better Profitability with new DUAL MINING mode? (+ 100% LHR unlock!)

In this video I go through in detail how to mine Alephium and how to dual mine Alephium with Ethereum (ETH + ALPH). Dual mining Eth and Alph also let's you unlock 100% of the hashrate on your LHR GPUs (like the RTX 3060, 3070 Ti or 3080Ti)! I first show you how to set up an Alephium wallet, how to download T-Rex miner 0.25.2 and how to find an Alephium mining pool. I then show you how to how to mine Alephium by putting your ALPH wallet address in the T Rex miner bat file and connect to the mining pool. After this I go through how to dual mine Eth and Alph with trex miners new dual mining mode. This new feature let's you use 68% of your LHR GPUs hashrate to mine Ethereum and the remaining 32% to mine Alephium. So you end up using 100% of your GPUs hashrate. This works on most current LHR GPUs like the RTX 3060 Ti, 3070 and 3080. The regular Ethereum unlocker for LHR GPUs currently gives you 74% of it's full hashrate potential, so stepping down to 68% in order to unlock an additional 32% seems like a no-brainer to me
Cryptocurrency Mining
Be the first to comment